Oh my gosh guys. I have been so busy with work, working out, reading and bookstagram that I haven’t had an opportunity to catch up on posting what I’ve read this year. I’ve read some pretty amazing books, and I wanted to share them all with you!! Here’s a list and the ratings that I’ve given each of them!!
- Emotions by Arnulfo Cantarero – I initially started this book in December after the author sent it to me for a review. I really enjoyed it! 4/5 stars
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst- I recieved this book in my Owlcrate subscription for December and read it in January. Absolutely LOVED it. 5/5 stars
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman- Such an original and captivating story. 5/5 stars
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven – This book broke my heart into a million little pieces. It was beautifully written. 5/5 stars
- I’ll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson – This book was such a cute read! 5/5 stars
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – I really enjoyed this because it was a cute and diverse read. 5/5 stars
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – This was one of my most anticipated reads for the year. I bought this book a couple days before it was released because it was available at my local B&N, but I also got a copy in my February Owlcrate! So mysterious and magical! I gave it 5/5 stars
- Sinking by Sarah Armstrong-Garner – The author sent me a copy of this book in exchange for a review (which I still have to do) but it was honestly really good! I gave it 4/5 stars
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour – I completely fell in love with the writing style. I absolutely loved this book. So poetically written and beautiful. 5/5 stars
- A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess – I really enjoyed this book and all the magic that was included! The second book comes out in September and I CAN’T WAIT! 4/5 stars
I am planning on (hopefully) updating my blog more often with reviews after every book I read. I’ve already read 4 books and one manga so far this month so I know I have some catching up to do!