Happy April everyone! And Happy Easter if you celebrate! I found a super fun readathon challenge today on Booktube and I’m so excited to share and participate! I found this through the Owlcrate booktube, but this challenge is brought to you by Book Roast, and you can find her video HERE
This readathon is inspired by the Ordinary Wizarding Levels of Harry Potter, and each challenge is based off of the subjects!
Anyways, this readathon goes from April 2-29! Here are the challenges!
- Ancient Ruins – Read a book with a symbol on the cover.
- Arithmancy – Read a book with a number on the cover or in the title.
- Astronomy – Read a science fiction book.
- Care of Magical Creatures – Read a book that includes a magical creature OR features a magical creature on the cover.
- Charms – Read a fantasy novel.
- Defense Against the Dark Arts – Read a book about secret societies.
- Divination – Read a book featuring prophecies.
- Herbology – Read a book with a nature related word in the title.
- History of Magic – Read a historical fiction novel.
- Muggle Studies – Read a muggle non-fiction book.
- Potions – Read a book about alchemy.
- Transfiguration- Read a book featuring transfiguration/shapeshifting OR a book with a cat on the cover.
These sound SO amazing! I picked a few out of these and some of them have the same book! Here’s my choices for the month!
I’m super excited about this readathon, and even though I didn’t get much reading done last month, I’m hoping that setting this TBR and participating in this will get me motivated! Are you planning on participating? If so, what are you reading?